Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dreams


      The dream of owning my own retail shoppe was one I had since college, when I helped out at my mother’s antique reproduction and decorative accessory boutique in Amityville, New York.  The years went by working as a teacher, administrative assistant and in medical billing at various insurance companies and doctors offices.  None of it was as fulfilling as finding beautiful and unique things at antique stores and trade shows to sell at at the shoppe (and surround myself with at home). When I married, I ran an internet sales business with my husband, Mike.   Although we were very successful and I enjoyed working for myself, I still had the “bug” to seek out and sell things that would delight my soul (and hopefully others).

         After having Julianna and Sophia, my two beautiful little girls, I began to scour specialty shops and magazines getting ideas for their nurseries and when they were ready, their “big girl” rooms. Creating spaces that bring comfort and joy was my goal when I finally opened Noble Niches inside Linda’s Childrens Shoppe, a local clothing boutique in Matthews, North Carolina.   Having a web shoppe allows me to work with people around the country offering the most exquisite things not only for children, but also for your home.  Please come back and visit often.  Because the site was recently born, I am continually adding new treasures.

Happy Shopping and Dream Big!

Diane Graci
         Noble Niches
           

Treasures for Children & Home
           http://nobleniches.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diane! This is great! The picture frame you gave me from your shop is absolutely beautiful, excellent quality and brings such charm to my shelf. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion- you should add a link so people can sign up to get email alerts when you add a new post and a link to share on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I found the FB link.

    ReplyDelete